*One of the lucky winners of the JABONG FANTASTIC BLOGGERS HUNT*

Thursday, 3 July 2014

Scrapbooking at Limeroad! MY TOP TWENTY OUTFITS!!

Hey guys,

I found this cool website - limeroad.com and have spent quite an amount of time putting together different looks! This has been a great creative outlet for me and a great stress buster!! I have so much fun doing this!!

To buy any one these pieces go to my Facebook page and click on the links I shared to get a 10% discount!

                                   


                                      


                                          


                                         


                                        


                                       


                                     




Cheerios!!!

3 comments:

  1. My oh my! You have really done it so well. I must say every single collage can tempt anyone to buy. I am amazed to see such an awesome work of great combination. Will definitely shop. Loved it! Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way I am off to go for 'Dive in' collection Divya :) Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Tara:) Your appreciation means so much to me..The 'Dive In' outfit is one of my favorites...classic and chic!! Go for it:)

    ReplyDelete