*One of the lucky winners of the JABONG FANTASTIC BLOGGERS HUNT*

Wednesday, 23 July 2014

REVIEW: Boots Cucumber 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner and Boots Fragrance Free Cleansing Lotion

I am so in love with these two fabulous cleansers from Boots! You might wonder why I need two from the same brand. Read on!





Four years ago, someone gifted me the Boots Cucumber 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner and the Boots Fragrance Free Cleansing Lotion. I haven't felt the need to try out other cleansers since.

SMELL

While the first cleanser smells cucumber-y and fresh, the other cleanser is fragrance free, which is great for people like me who don't like fragrant beauty products.

CONSISTENCY

 The cucumber cleanser is thin and very light. It removes impurities and dirt from the skin and the excess oil. But, it does not leave the skin dry. This product is great for the summer and monsoon.

The other cleanser is thick and creamy and is suitable for people in with dry skin. I usually use this one in the winter.



MAKEUP REMOVAL

The cucumber cleanser easily removes makeup in a few swipes. The other cleanser works well, but I feel that you need to swipe a few more times.

PRICE

The cleansers cost around Rs 300 each. The are a little expensive but worth the buy. 



Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment