*One of the lucky winners of the JABONG FANTASTIC BLOGGERS HUNT*

Monday, 23 June 2014

REVIEW: Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Obessessed Orange

Hey!!!


Ok! So, after my recent experiment with red, I wanted to try out some orange on my lips. Not the subtle bronze orangish, the ORANGISH orange! A friend suggested Colorbar and I decided to try it out! I bought the ColorbarVelvet Matte Lipstick in Obsessed Orange from Myntra.com.

This lipstick suits the fair, medium and dark skin tones! YAY!

THE PACKAGING

I like the look of the product. It comes in a sleek, minimalist metal tube with a plastic cover.









THE PRODUCT

The lipstick has a creamy texture and is highly pigmented. You don't really want to get too much of it on your lips! I would recommend dabbing it on rather than gliding it on the lips. The lipstick stayed for 3-4 hours.

With flash
Without flash




THE PRICE

I was surprised that the product is priced at Rs. 299 for 4.2 gms. Quite a bargain!


PROS


  • Creamy texture
  • Lovely orange
  • Affordable
  • Decent staying power
  • Suits all skin tones
  • Buildable colour



CONS


  • It bleeds a little
  • Has a mild smell


THE VERDICT

4 out of 5. Go for it!

READ OTHER REVIEWS:

Maybelline Colorsensational Bold Matte Lipstick MAT 4
Maybelline Clear Glow All In One Compact
The Body Shop Exfoliating Bath Gloves


No comments:

Post a Comment