*One of the lucky winners of the JABONG FANTASTIC BLOGGERS HUNT*

Monday, 16 June 2014

REVIEW: Lotus Herbals ClayWhite Skin Whitening Face Pack

I just received my Lotus Herbals ClayWhite face pack from Jabong.com and I couldn't wait to use it!

Photo courtesy: Flipkart.com


THE PRICE

The pack is priced at Rs. 275 for 120 gms which is a decent price for such an amount of product.

INGREDIENTS

The face pack contains skin whitening components, such as black clay and extracts from bearberry and liquorice.

THE PRODUCT

I was expecting the product to be thick but it turned out to be the exact opposite. I have oily normal to oily skin and the face pack did not make my skin dry (as compared to the Himalaya clay mask that I was using earlier.) I however, did not feel that the product was very effective in making my skin glow. I think it requires repeated use over a period of time to get the desired results.


PROS:


  • The thin product is increasingly easy to apply and spread
  • The product does not make the skin dry
  • Makes skin smooth
  • Has antibacterial  properties


CONS:


  • Does not whiten the skin in one use
  • Tingles a little
  • It stained my wash basin (an additional chore!! grrrr!)


THE VERDICT

3 out of 5





No comments:

Post a Comment