*One of the lucky winners of the JABONG FANTASTIC BLOGGERS HUNT*

Friday, 6 June 2014

DIY: What to Do When Your French Manicure Goes Wrong!!

Hello people!

Ok! I admit it. I suck at nail art! It just takes a lot of time and practice to get it right. It is very often that I botch up my french manicure. Just happened this morning. I did not have the energy to start all over again. So, I analyzed my problem- uneven french tips! Since I had applied a base coat there was no way to correct the tips without damage to the base! I saw a pack of toothpicks in front of me and decided to dress up my nails a bit.

I dipped a toothpick in the base coat and created two dotted lines at the edge of the white tip. I then used the white paint to create a line of white dots in between the pink lines. I applies a transparent top coat after the paint was dry and voila!!




                                     





Try this simple fix-up the next time your manicure goes wrong!!



Till my next post!!


Love!!




No comments:

Post a Comment