*One of the lucky winners of the JABONG FANTASTIC BLOGGERS HUNT*

Monday, 19 May 2014

Review: Maybelline Clear Glow All In One Compact


Phew! Its HOTTTT!

I was looking for an alternate to my daily foundation (If you dont want to look like a melting zombie, switch to a compact powder in the summer!!), when I came upon this great product by Maybelline! I got this from Myntra.com.

Here is what you should know!

maybelline clear glow compact review





maybelline clear glow compact review



THE PACKAGING:  

Quite low-end. The design isn't great either and does nothing for the product inside. You probably wouldn't even notice it in a store! I lost mine within a week! 

COMPACT COVER:

Its plastic but workable. You should understand that Maybelline isn't trying to target those with heavy wallets and huge allowances. The product is meant to compete with the lowest of the low priced competitors.

THE POWDER:

The powder grains are quite small. They don't stick together (My Lakme compact gave me nightmares!!!). And the oh-so-smooth application experience is quite a plus!! It gives you a natural even tone ( not a powdered face).Don't forget to moisturize first though!

THE APPLICATOR:

The first time I saw it, I was like 'This isn't going to last!' But good news- it does!!

THE STAY-ON POWER

I was surprised that my powder lasted at least 4-6 hours!! Even if it wears away a little, you don't look like a ghost!

WILL IT WORK FOR MY COMPLEXION?

The powder comes in 5 shades

  • Light
  • Nude Beige
  • Natural
  • Sand Beige 
  • Pressed Talc

Quite some options there! I have a medium skin tone and Natural works well for me!

OTHER BENEFITS:
The powder is enriched with vitamin C and SPF 26.


PRICE:

Rs 185 (YIPEEEEE!!!)

FINAL VERDICT:

If you can overlook the non-glamourous packaging and need a product that really sticks (quite literally), go for it!!! A DOUBLE THUMBS-UP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment