*One of the lucky winners of the JABONG FANTASTIC BLOGGERS HUNT*

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

My 5 Summer Picks From Flipkart!!

A shift dress

Bring out the whites people!! I found this simple yet pretty shift dress perfect for day-time.





A cool pair of flats!

Add some fun to your wardrobe and let your toes breathe this summer. (Don't forget to apply sunscreen though!) I found these neon flats and it was love at first sight!





Protect your eyes!


I am all for going big with glam over-sized sunglasses. Take a look at this polaroid pair by Allen Solly!






Palazzos


You can give your wardrobe an Indian twist with these cool palazzo pants! Palazzos are comfortable and perrrrrfect for the scorching summer.




A scarf!

I have this great love for scarves and summer demands that I buy more of them in cotton. They help me coordinate my outfits and add a burst of colour. This mutil-coloured scarf has found a way into my wardrobe!

              


Hope you liked my picks!




No comments:

Post a Comment