*One of the lucky winners of the JABONG FANTASTIC BLOGGERS HUNT*

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Fashion-spired by Cupcakes!!

Hello people!!

Whatever I do, wherever I go (hmmm! sounds like a song!), I am thinking about what I can post next to my blog! I was looking at  recipes for cupcakes today and I was really taken by explosive colours and creative genius.

Some of the cupcakes really inspired me to put together some outfits!


PUMPKIN LOVE
fashion outfit, fashion ensemble

 ELLE orange and white tunic

GLOBAL DESI flared trousers in white

CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER silver and brown sling bag

Orange and silver pumps




NAUTICAL ELAN
fashion outfit, fashion ensemble

BOMBAY HIGH ruffled, sleeveless shirt

AMARI WEST blue trousers

BERRYPECKERS glitter box clutch

CARLTON LONDON silver pumps

JAIPUR VOGUE scarf





AQUA MODE
fashion outfit, fashion ensemble

MISHKA aqua halter neck top

ELLE white shorts

THE GUD LOOK orange and aqua sling bag

SOLE FRY flats

VOYLLA alloy bangle



Hope you liked the ensembles!!! 

All these products are available on www.flipkart.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment